Welcome to Your Very Own Beachfront
Low tide welcomes you to 10 acres of private tidelands and beachfront. Set up your beach umbrella and chair, grab your favorite drink and relax to the soft lull of the water rippling along the shore.
Launch your canoe, kayak, or small boat from our private boat ramp. Here you can fish the day away!
This is the place where you can relax, breathe easy, and escape from the frazzle of modern life. Our cottages are as serene as the water that surrounds us. This is where you can unplug, unwind and remember what is was like when life was more simple and quiet.
About the Beach Cottages on Marrowstone
- We can accommodate up to 30 people in 7 cottages, all with complete kitchens, including dishes, utensils, microwave, coffee maker and toaster.
- Each cottage has one bathroom with a shower.
- All cottages are heated with wood stoves -- we supply all wood, kindling, and newspaper.
- All of our cottages have TempurPedic mattresses and all linens are supplied.
Enjoy the Zen, Unplug from the World
- Our cottages do not have televisions or telephones for a reason. We want our guests to feel removed from the hussle and chaos of the modern world. Relax! Those cell phone messages and emails can wait until you return home.
- Sorry! We can not take pets - due to wildlife considerations, health concerns, and liability issues. Let us recommend a place where your pet can be cared for nearby.
- Quiet hours from 8:30 p.m. or dusk, whichever comes first.
- Smoking is permitted outside only.
- All guests must register at the office upon arrival.
What to Bring
- We suggest boots, change of footwear and wind breakers, jackets or sweaters.
- Don't forget your binoculars! Or a camera...
- Bring your bicycles, kayaks and small boats. You can launch them from here.
- There is no Wi-Fi on the propery... no televisions either. We want you to feel completely unplugged. However, you can bring a laptop for music or to watch your favorite movies at night.
Check current availability
Click here to access the online calendar.